MH370 news: Missing Malaysia Airlines pilot attacked in axe cockpit brawl – shock claim | Weird | News


Luke Warfield, who an ex-Boeing pilot, argues the failed take over could have caused the flight to plummet. According to the Daily Star, Mr Warfield says Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah is the prime suspect. A sharp emergency axe was on the vessel leading to the allegations posted by Mr Warfield.

Malaysia Airlines flight 370 went missing on March 8 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing carrying 239 people.

Mr Warfield said a “plausible scenario” would be Mr Shah turning on his co-pilot Fariq Hamid before a brawl erupted in the cockpit.

He said: “Captain Shah had reasons to commit suicide.

“His estranged wife had (reportedly) left him before the flight. His hero, a political activist, was sentenced to jail in a kangaroo court for homosexuality.

READ MORE: MH370 landed in a ‘secret ABANDONED airport’ in Cambodia

“Distraught, Captain Shah planned to end his life on his flight the next day.”

He added: “Once safely in cruise, Captain Shah programmed the turn into the flight computer, and after the co-pilot’s hand-off with ATC he turned off the transponder and attacked the co-pilot with the fire axe.

“Though mortally wounded the younger co-pilot fought valiantly and wrestled the weapon away from the captain.

“Captain Shah was severely wounded as well. It is well known that attacks with sharp weapons often injure the attacker as well as the victim if a strong defence is initiated.”

The plane’s disappearance has seen a number of theories thrown up.

Some believe the plan was electronically hijacked while others say it could have been part of a terrorist attack or was taken down by North Korea.

The Boeing 777 aircraft last communicated with air traffic control at 1.19am when the plane was flying over the South China Sea, before vanishing from civilian radar screens.

Last month was the fifth anniversary of the flight disappearing.

In November 2018, Malaysian Transport Minister Anthony Loke Siew Fook said the Malaysian government was open to resuming the search for MH370, but that it would require “new credible evidence”.

Mr Loke said: “We have never closed down any possibilities.

“If our authorities think there are any credible leads then we are always prepared to re-open.”



Source link

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

Nibiru spotted: Is blue planet over Earth PROOF of Planet X? | Weird | News
UFO sighting: Mystery black UOF photographed in broad daylight is bigger than car | Weird | News
Videos: M6.1 earthquake jolts Taiwan, causing highrises in Taipei to sway violently and school children to flee their classrooms
Fukushima: Japan begins removal of nuclear fuel from damaged reactor site
UFO sighting ‘100 percent PROOF aliens are hiding on Moon and NASA is hiding evidence’ | Weird | News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *